Developing a 21st Century Mind
by Lou Tice
Achieving Bold Goals
by Ernest Skipper
Learn to Win and Mentor Others
by Lou Tice
How the Millstone Nuclear Station achieved
seemingly impossible goals by changing it's culture
The City of Fresno came out of an
"economic Death Valley."
How a weakening container giant returned to its former glory,
the Modern Terminals, Ltd. story.
Increasing the retention of students and and their vocational outlook
at Indiana Business College
Mark Christopher Auto Center -- On becoming California's #1 Chevrolet Dealer
- Interviews of several people. They tell about their impressions, success, and how they use the program. Also, read about this program.
Caterpillar Corporation -- On implementation in a very large organization and achievements
- Interview of Ernest Skipper. Note, this program started in 1993 and continues today.
Canada Life (Insurance) -- About how to successfully deal with major organizational changes
- Interviews of several people who describe how they used the curricula in helping Canada Life rapidly merge operations of a newly acquired company with dramatic positive results.
Nebraska Department of Labor -- About implementation of programs for staff and clients
- Interviews of several people. What the program did for staff, why all their clients go through TPI curricula, how they conduct the program, and "fantastic" success stories.
New Mexico Personnel Department -- On how to more effectively engage the workforce and raise creativity
- Interview of Gip Brown, State Director of Personnel (retired), in which he discusses two major work force challenges facing state and local governments in current times of fiscal austerity.